Project Architect / Manager
We are seeking a like-minded individual who shares our values of pragmatism, optimism, and enthusiasm while maintaining a high level of ethics and humanity. We strongly believe in a creating a supportive work environment with a competitive salary, exceptional vacation and health insurance, and generous benefits (year-end bonuses, profit-sharing and retirement)!
We invite you to join our dynamic team of 17. Thank you for considering our studio!
Working at JLA
JLA’s Project Architects/Managers collaborate with production staff on medium-to-large projects and are involved from the very beginning in the design of a project, working alongside John Lum, from initial conceptual design through construction administration. The position is a leadership role and requires enough experience to be able to mentor junior team members.
- 6-10 years of work experience (minimum of 2 years of active project management)
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Architectural License preferred
- LEED AP a plus
- Experience in code research and the planning processes of local jurisdictions
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Type V construction
- Good knowledge of engineering systems and ability to effectively communicate with consultants
- Hands-on experience with 3D design through production process is a plus
- Experience in custom residential preferred but not required
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks desired (comparable to Revit)
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Good work ethic with a sense of humor a plus
To learn more, email us at address above or visit: AIASF