We are seeking a like-minded individual who shares our values of pragmatism, optimism, and enthusiasm while maintaining a high level of ethics and humanity. We strongly believe in a creating a supportive work environment with a competitive salary, exceptional vacation and health insurance, and generous benefits (year-end bonuses, profit-sharing and retirement)!
We invite you to join our dynamic team of 17. Thank you for considering our studio!
Working at JLA
JLA’s Project Designers work under a Project Architect/Manager on medium-to-large projects and are involved from the very beginning in the design of a project, from initial conceptual design through construction administration. The ideal candidate should have a solid background in Design and Production workflow with exposure to all project phases, along with good organizational and clear communication skills. An individual with sharp design sensibilities, working knowledge of Type V construction detailing, and eagerness to take on new challenges and learn new skills will thrive in this position. Advancement opportunities are available.
- 3-6 years of work experience (post-internship)
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Active pursuit of licensure
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks desired (comparable to Revit)
- Excellent rendering and 3D visualization skills (Rhino, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Twin Motion)
- Working knowledge in sustainable design principles
- Familiarity in state and local codes
- Good work ethic with a sense of humor a plus
To learn more, email us at address above or visit: AIASF